iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer 20'TH Anniversary Party Pictures

Started by Bibbyman, July 01, 2002, 09:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Here are pictures taken of Wood-Mizer mills and other equipment on display at their 20th anniversary party held in June of 2002. 8)

http://www.cartogra.com/home/viewmyalbum.asp?coll_id=1692720

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

HORSELOGGER

Nice pics!  Did  I read somewhere that woodmizer is starting to make and sell a straight line rip saw?  Did you see anything at the party?
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Bibbyman

Yea!  But you know what?  I don't think I saw it!!!  ::) There was too many new things to see.  Maybe some one else got a picture of it.
Sawing since '94

woodman

I did not see it but i was not looking for one.
Jim Cripanuk

HORSELOGGER

Well, I called WM today and the guy I talked to said he had never heard of anything like a straight line saw that they were selling, so musta been someones imagination????? ::)
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Kevin_H.

I seen the new rip saw, it was over by the molder. did a good job even had a laser light on it...the gentleman who runs WM molding operation gave me a figure. I want to say about $14,000, they are not in production yet, but they had the nice woodmizer sign in front of it explaining all it could do.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Kevin_H.

The moulder was in the building with the working 300. Just so we didnt get it confused with the new edger...also with lasers.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Kevin

ARKANSAWYER

Yea! straight line rip saw!  I saw it and it was a dandy but is not in production yet.  Also they had an 4x36 edger that could edge out a 28 wide board.  I want one 8).  They had some nice toys there.  I liked the LT70 set up with the conveyor and tilt table with the edger.  That would really up Granny's production.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Sawyerfortyish

Hey how come Woodmizer is always throwing a party some place? ;D Doesn't anybody else  ;D :D

Jeff

If ya'll want to drive to Michigan next summer we'll roast a pig. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sawyerfortyish

Forestryforum pig roast  8) ;D At Jeffs place

Jeff

It could happen. Keep it in mind for next summer. If there is enough folks that would actually make that kind of trip, cooking a pig would be the easy part. I cook one heck of a good pig. Did one for my boys graduation in 2000. Injected it with beer and BBQ sauce all night. Took 22 hours to cook cause I kept cooling it down by injecting it and me with beer. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Count me in!  We aren't taking a vacation trip this year, so we will be due for one, by then. Save me a little spot to plug in the motor home, Jeff.

You Northern types do things the hard way. My Wife's a nurse, so I just  have her start an IV on the pig, and I can get some sleep. :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

L. Wakefield

oboy, an ff pigroast sounds great! I've been trying to come up with an excuse to see the Michigander trees.    8) 8)
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Bibbyman

Pictures of people taken at the Wood-Mizer 20'th anniversary party held at end of June in Indianapolis, Indiana.    

http://www.cartogra.com/home/ViewMyAlbum.asp?coll_id=1699054
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!