iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please excuse the dust in the air

Started by Jeff, February 06, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Right now,  request mobile gets me the same view I've had for years.  If i select request desktop, i lose a lot of features and the avatars are on top of the post. A couple of hours ago, that was reversed.  :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

21incher

Jeff did you change the fonts? Everything seems clearer and easier to read on my Samsung tab a with firefox tonight in the desktop site mode.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

There have been many changes including some font size changes depending on device. End goal is easier mobile use.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bigred1951

The only thing I'd like to see different would be picture posting straight from my phone. Last couple times I tried it said it wasn't compatible or something. Been a while since I tried though so may have already changed.

Jeff

It has always compatible. Most of us do it every time we post photos. Its probably because you have your picture size set so you can print a billboard instead of a normal size a web server can handle.

bigred1951

Yea more then likely. I don't know how to change it but I'll figure it out one day.

Jeff

bigred1951

Jeff

Peter Drouin

Sometimes when a member post a smiley face, what I see is the smiley will double above itself. It might be my windows 10.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Jeff

If you are on a regular P.C., that is not related to what I am doing. If it is a tablet or phone, perhaps.

Peter Drouin

Reg. pc, Dell laptop. Some threads on here are push to the right, some are not. might be me too.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Magicman

I can mark the messages read by board but not for the entire forum.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

please don't change to much ill never figure out how to get on here and be forced  to spend more time with the other half  :o :D

Roxie

Say when

Kel71

NVIDIA Shield Tablet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ljohnsaw

OK, so what's with the tumbling arrows (making a circle)?  It showed up next to my username a few days ago now it is at the end of the menu.  After a while, it turns into a tree (I think that is what it is supposed to be) that flips upside down when you hover over it.  Inquiring mind(s) want to know!

Edit:  Ah, now you can click on it!  Alerts notification popup.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 07, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
OK, so what's with the tumbling arrows (making a circle)?  It showed up next to my username a few days ago now it is at the end of the menu.  After a while, it turns into a tree (I think that is what it is supposed to be) that flips upside down when you hover over it.  Inquiring mind(s) want to know!

Here is a test for you.  :)  I quoted you so you should no by the alert.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on February 07, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 07, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Here is a test for you.  :)  I quoted you so you should know by the alert.
Yep! 8)
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Ljohnsaw

Re: Alerts

Jeff,  So I had two alerts.  One from the above quoted and the other announcing Bearcat.  The one for this thread I could click on the bolded title and get me here.  I did that this morning - yet the alert remains this afternoon.  Is it supposed to?  The alert for Bearcat (I am NOT subscribed to any subforums that I am aware of) was not "clickable" anywhere.  Is that correct?
John Sawicky

Jeff

The alerts will stay in your alert box until something pushed them out. If you don't have a red number beside the alert icon, you should not have any new alerts.  If you are not sure, refresh your page. Also notice, when you open the alert box, there are to links at the top, one says more alerts, that lets you look at all alerts you have received. the other is to the settings so you can set what you want or dont want alerted on.

Peter Drouin

I have pics in my gallery that's above my folders. Is that something I did?
Trying to get better with this new PC.  smiley_dizzy
I have my grandson Dylan coming tomorrow to help. I did the bookmark fix,
I will try to get rid of the www thing too.[ start over]

Thanks for all your help Jeff
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Jeff

Folders are at the bottom now, most recent uploads are at the top. This should give a better view to those of you that like to upload duplicates and correct your sins.

Southside

I know the picture posting thing has been hashed to death, not complaining here, on my laptop I get it done, but on my phone it opens up tab after tab and it's a guess if I got the picture to post or not, usually I fear the same photo will show up 3 times is my bigger fear. Is there something I am doing wrong on the phone or is it just the way it is? 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Peter Drouin

Are you saying I have sins? :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Thank You Sponsors!