iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

- Finishing up a job and moving to the next one -

Started by BargeMonkey, August 27, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BargeMonkey

got her loaded this morning, moved 15 miles up the road. Big move.  8)

the loader being serviced today, shes on the job now ready for tomorrow.

All seeded and mulched, dropped 12yds of crushed item in the driveway today, looks pretty good now. 

was a little longer than I wanted to be coming across a tight bridge but I got it.

ga jones

380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

BargeMonkey

first drag of the job, laid 1/3 of it on the ground today. The "forester" was cheap with the paint and the leaves on I cut 4-5 then go hunt down a few more. 

knock this lot out quick, then ive got 3 large lots to go to all close by.

timberlinetree

Hope the job goes good! I always like to start jobs. Finishing them is no fun( sometimes it get a little boring and drags on). Work safe!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Autocar

Nice looking machines good luck as you go forward.
Bill

chester_tree _farmah

Did the 440D ultimately become the 540B? Or is the 540 actually larger? Only seen 540B round here.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

BargeMonkey

Quote from: chester_tree _farmah on August 30, 2014, 06:50:47 PM
Did the 440D ultimately become the 540B? Or is the 540 actually larger? Only seen 540B round here.
540B was earlier, right around the same horse. The 340D / 348D /  448D are the odd critters. The 440D holds value for some reason. 11900 hrs now.

clww

Nice that it was a short move. Most all of ours are around Tidewater area of VA, so 50 miles max.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

smwwoody

I had a 160 just like that it was a good loader.

What engine does yours have?
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

BargeMonkey

The loader has a 4-239T Deere engine. Not to bad on fuel, about 1 tank a week at my slow pace. She is on a self propelled carrier, its nice for getting into alot of jobs. Got the fan and radio working right the other day. I beat the salesman up so hard @ southworth for that loader it was almost criminal, the yard guy begged me to offer them something so he didnt have to move it anymore. I figure I bought the decksaw and got a free loader.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!