iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

- Pacific trails 3/4 bars -

Started by BargeMonkey, September 16, 2014, 12:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BargeMonkey

Wondering if anyone has bought bars from them ? They claim they dont crack and will take a beating over the Oregon bars. Ive got 2 Oregon and 3 "other" brand ? Bars and they are holding up ok but I keep seeing the ad in lumbermens and just wondered.

deastman

Havnt tried them yet but their price was a little less than Oregon. I've been told that the Iggesund bars are really good too and I'm planning on trying one the next time I need to pick up a bar.
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

BargeMonkey

I keep seeing the ads, have no real issues with the oregon bars but the tips seem weaker on them. I run the 28" cut bars on my sawhead, dont see the sense with the 33"s.

1270d

i know a couple guys that use the iggesund tips on their 3/4 pitch bars.  They are supposed to last quite a lot longer.

BargeMonkey

Ive been pretty good lately with twisting a bar but it does happen. Give them a call tomorrow and see. Who deals with iggesund bars or its just online ?

1270d

Anyone who handles olsfors products (eco-tracks) should be able to get iggesund.

Thank You Sponsors!