iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HM126 Mill up and running great!

Started by coachewv, April 27, 2014, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachewv

Since my initial post on here on November 22, 2013, I have finally got the saw mill up and running. My brother, Craig and I put it together in five hours and cut our first log (a poplar) on April 17, 2014. The saw mill runs great and works exactly as advertised (even after sitting in the shipping crate all winter in my field). My other brother, James and I cut another poplar log on April 18, 2014. We are now in the process of felling trees and gathering logs, can't wait!

Magicman

Thanks for the update and happy sawing.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ladylake

Congratulation on the new mill, starting on poplar is good as it is easy to cut and you wont get discouraged ..  When you get on to hard to cut wood like ash or white oak around here if you have trouble sawing straight  try some 4 or 7° blades and roller guides from Cooks realty help also.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

thecfarm

Now that you are sawing,can't stop,can ya?   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

that's killer news 8)  Happy for you guys!  lets see some pictures now! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!