iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's "Buy your wife a goat month"

Started by Southside, March 21, 2019, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

I kid you not - pun intended, March is "Buy your wife a goat month"  Hay @POSTON WIDEHEAD you got anything to do with this?  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Duce

I'm not buying any this year but have two that should be bred the first should be dropping hers in two weeks.  I should have been working on on reducing a horse stall into two goat stalls today, but instead cut some firewood. 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Gearbox

A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

My wife was crazy about goats. She kept after me to buy a pair but got kinda quiet when I asked who was going to build and clean pens, feed them and look after the vet bills. Sure wasn't going to be me! ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Sixacresand

We gave a goat in honor of our Grandson for his Birthday for a family in an impoverished country.

Buy a Goat Here  

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Sixacresand

I did not know how to delete this post.  Sorry
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Grizzly

Quote from: Sixacresand on March 26, 2019, 09:32:32 AM
We gave a goat in honor of our Grandson for his Birthday for a family in an impoverished country.

Buy a Goat Here  
My mom's been buying us those kind of animals for years. We'd get a little notice in our card that she had bought goats/chickens/cow/rabbit for a family in such and such a country. I liked it.   So....... on topic. We got plenty of kids to sell for all them wives!! Come and git em!! $300 plus tax says Poston.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

gaproperty

Quote from: Southside on March 21, 2019, 07:55:04 PM
I kid you not - pun intended, March is "Buy your wife a goat month"  Hay @POSTON WIDEHEAD you got anything to do with this?  :D
So why buy the old goat a goat?  Because as usual, I'm in the dog house and I need some brownie points.  lol  
Ray
lostcaper.com
youtube.com/c/LostCaper

Mfrost459

If you are in Georgia I have a few that would love a new home. Just be sure you have a good fence. There is a saying, " if you have a fence that can hold water then you will be fine otherwise watch out. "
Wood-Mizer LT50 Wide 2021 - LT-40 - 1992
EG-200 board Edger - New Holland Skilsteer - Kubota SVL95-2 skidsteer
Nyle L53 Kiln -  Nyle L200S Container Kiln

Have a great day milling!

Babylon519

The wife keeps a few dairy goats, so buying her one more would not bring any joy. My contribution is the fence I built to house them (you can almost see my sawmill left of the willow tree). Like Mfrost said, it won't hold water and it won't hold a kid. The older goats are too lazy to attempt a jailbreak!     - Jason

Jason
1960 IH B-275 - same vintage as me!
1960 Circle Sawmill 42"
Stihl MS440 & a half-dozen other saws...

Thank You Sponsors!