iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Small Tracked Skidder and Grapple Log Trailer.

Started by Coon, May 27, 2009, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

Got another load of welding material home yesterday.  I got a prototype of an ultralight helicopter (Vortech) that I was building a few years back.  The original copter plans called for it to be built out of aluminum with a small engine.  This one was to have a 3 cylinder geo engine on it and was built out of steel.  Was way too heavy so we scrapped it.  Still have another one that we built with a steel frame and smaller engine that actually works.  The one I am scrapping out has been begging to be used for something.  Just so happens it will work for what I am doing.  Petty theft has been occurring to my steel supply I had stored out at the farm so i had to get it before I lose it.  :( 

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

DoubleD

Hey mate glad to see you back here, the project looks good I'd like to hear more about it  ;)

Davide  ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Coon

Well, the project is slow going thats for sure.  I am currently on days off and hoping I can get some more done.  I have a whole pile of material to prep and get ready for welding as soon as the yard work is caught up.  Hopefully that will be today.  ???  I could be home for as long as 10 days or so as we are running out of land for manure application as the haying is slow due to rain.  If so I should have a chance to get quite a bit done on the project.  Will post some updates as progress happens.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!