iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2019 annual pigroast countdown topic

Started by Jeff, March 06, 2019, 08:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Wenrich

I believe I flew into Saginaw a few years ago.  A bit closer and had better connecting time for me.  Slight layover in Detroit.  Stayed in Clare.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

tule peak timber

I am going to try for the redeye into Lansing and the Carriage house Inn, if they ever respond.....
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Stephen1

We are putting a ? mark on this year as my Daughter and my Grand children are coming from Sept Isle QC , sometime this summmer and I am waiting to hear when. 
We stayed at the Doherty in Clare last year, great Hotel, we even stayed after and bought into the golf packages, spent a couple of days golfing.

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Busy Beaver Lumber

Jeff and Friends

Lord willing we will be there this year. Put us down for 4 adults please. God willing Kris show be better by then and this is one event we both enjoy a tremendous amount. Of course will bring some door prizes as always too. :)
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Crusarius

Well, right now its on the calendar. That is all I can say. Definitely hoping to make it there. Already met a bunch of ppl from the forum. All good ppl. Love to meet more.

Warbird

I seriously wish the wife's family reunion had been just a week later, then we could've made it to the roast this year.

re: driving down.  It's a wee bit of a trek!   :o

Crusarius

I really want to do that drive one day!!!!

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!