iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2009 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2009, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

Erlinda and I are leaving at about 0430 in the morning.

Bruce

tim1234

We are thinking of driving up on Friday night and getting a hotel. Plus Hannah and the stump jumpers have been making all kinds of plans, so we are trying to decide.  In any case we will either be up on Friday night or Saturday morning.  With salsa in hand.

Tim
You buy a cheap tool twice...and then you're still stuck with a cheap tool!!
Husky 372XP, 455 Rancher, Echo CS300, Alaskan 30" Chainsaw Mill

chet

I guess it's official, Judy and I ain't gonna make it. I gotta work.  :(  My very last hope of switchin' some days fell through last night.  :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Burlkraft

Out the door and on the way!  8)  8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

pigman

Quote from: Jeff on July 29, 2009, 10:42:39 PM
We have our First Arrivals.  Spricebunny and DouginUtah are both here.  :)
Can't wait to meet the new member Spricebunny.   8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Paul_H

She's from the state of New England  :P
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Radar67

I am currently 4 hours from the event. Will leave out early Saturday to arrive before the pig squeals.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

RavioliKid

The cookies are out of the oven! I've got ten dozen ready to go tomorrow.

See you soon!

RavioliKid

DanG

I obviously ain't gonna make it again this year, but I spoke with WDH on the phone this morning.  He was at the Atlanta airport, bound for the Piggy Roast!  I told him to tell all of you HI for me, so if he don't do it, don't give him any cookies. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

katie-did

:(   >:( :(   >:( :( Well it is official Jeff you better start looking for that pic. We are not going to make it. My truck started acting up this week and I could not get it in to the dealer today so I guess we are drywalling this weekend. We really  want to come but I am not dedicatied enough to make the trip with the 4 of us in a rag top Jeep. Next year is just around the corner now. >:(  :( A sad day in the Doepker House!
Jeff or someone could you please tell Little Mrs Stump Jumper Taylor is really mad that we are not going to make it.
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

WDH

I am screaming "HI" to everyone in your honor, sir, everyone, so COOKIES for me!!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Shotgun

That "Mr. Click Me" hiding behind the "oink" must certainly be the Forestry Forum Center Fold for August 2009!! Surely that's the case.  Always fun to take a look at him to see if he's still enjoying himself. Now we'll be looking for the Sept. issue.  :D

Norm

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

im in da up with reddog and no computer so cant revise the curl ad for a few days. my phone is on its last legs so I havnt been able to get on other then a moment here or there . This post will hopefully go through

Shotgun

No hurry to change it, Jeff.  I sort of like checking in on Thee Bob once in a while to see if he might be making furniture, or turning a bowl, instead of just hiding back there licking his fingers. I really need more time to see if he does anything constructive there.   :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

beenthere

Not that I don't like seeing Thee Bob Pasbuild behind the tear-off, I'd vote for having to click on it, rather than have it tear back when just passing over it with the mouse pointer. Prolly just me thinks it should be in the upper right corner too.  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

There is a big reason technicaly why it dont go there, and you dont get a vote related to anything pig roast after all the no shows wasthere. ;D

DanG

The only thing that bothers me about it at all is its adjacency to the Back button.  I kinda sorta get a kick out of Thee Bob kissing his fingers, but....

I don't know what would be involved in moving it to the other side of the screen, and don't know why it is in that particular corner, so I'll make no request.  If it was in a different corner, I'd be an ever so slightly happier camper. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

It was in the top right corner before and it would unfurl when scrolling.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Quote from: DanG on August 12, 2009, 10:36:58 PM
The only thing that bothers me about it at all is its adjacency to the Back button.  I kinda sorta get a kick out of Thee Bob kissing his fingers, but....

I don't know what would be involved in moving it to the other side of the screen, and don't know why it is in that particular corner, so I'll make no request.  If it was in a different corner, I'd be an ever so slightly happier camper. ;)

Always someone blat'n. :D :D   ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Quote from: Jeff on August 12, 2009, 08:35:12 PM
There is a big reason technicaly why it dont go there, and you dont get a vote related to anything pig roast after all the no shows wasthere. ;D

Make that "wasn'tthere" :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!