iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor

Started by Magicman, March 08, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedarman

If the little helper note was a snake, Michaela would be bit.  She just might make it to the final 3, if they can stand her long enough.  Another perfect blindside.   
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Chuck White

I've been hoping that she would be NEXT for a while!   :o    ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I really don't have a favorite, but I suspect that those immunity idols will play big.  To my knowledge none of the holders have shared their secret with anyone.   :-X
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

reswire

Watching Debbie leave the tribe, was like an early payday.  Everyone in my house was happy, even the dogs were smiling.  Nobody likes a $#%(%!!     :D :D
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

Magicman

Just a reminder, it's Tonight!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I certainly was not unhappy, but I also still have no favorite.  With Ozzy gone and not fishing someone is hungry.   ;D

iffy

They need to be looking at that sneaky little tai.

Ron Wenrich

I think they need to look at Sara.  She's the one that is playing both sides.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Cedarman

Andrea is sneaking along and may be the one to beat.  Smart, athletic, and one other.
3 idols out there could do some damage too.
Sara still has her advantage.
Enjoyed last nights show.  Glad to see Zeke gone.  All the ones I wanted off are now history.
Wouldn't annoy me if Tai left though.

Raider Bill

Hali sure is cute sitting on the jury. :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Not my choice but surviving is tough.

Cedarman

Sierra opened her mouth and let out she had an advantage.  Don't know whether it made much difference, but didn't do her any good.  The ant hill has been kicked and the scurrying is in full swing.

Raider Bill

Tai and Sarah both have 2 idols/advantages

Women out number the men [not counting tai]

Culpepper pulled a rabbit of of his butt winning that challange or he's of been gone.

I don't see a clear leader here.

Magicman

The screws are tightening, but of course we do not know the actual dynamics that are taking place.  There is a lot more trust than we have been led to believe, but there is also some serious backstabbing.  So far it has just been an entertaining show for me.  Those idols should play heavy in the end.

Magicman

The Survivor finale is tonight so the end is near.

Chuck White

Just finished watching it, glad to see that Sarah won!

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I'm glad that Culpepper didn't win!  He was so sure he'd win, because he had won the immunity necklace 5 times!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

pine

I can not remember a Survivor finale in which I was conflicted more as to whom I did not want to win more.  I could not stand either of them.

Raider Bill

All in all I think it was a good season. Lots of twists. I'm glad Sarah won out of the 3 she played a good game.

Next season it's all new players.

Magicman

Those who "could" have been my favorites were voted off earlier, so this was a "watch and enjoy" series for me.  In the end, I was happy for Sarah.

I'm looking forward to the next series where there will be no "returns".

reswire

I'm glad there are no "returns" coming up next time.  How many "great" personalities, have never had a chance to play?  I would love to see a new "Russell Hance" show up.  He was a real jerk, but it sure was fun watching him play! ;D :D
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

Thank You Sponsors!