iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Carb kits

Started by stan064, June 25, 2019, 07:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stan064

Where can you get carb kit that fit,I have got several off ebay about half the
Gasket  work,tried to do my 076 tonight 1 of the gasket has 1 of 4 holes
That line up,the pump diaphragm  and lever don't even come  close to fitting  together thanks stan

sawguy21

What is the carburetor make and model? You may have to order from Stihl.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

ZeroJunk

Yeah, you can't just buy a carb kit for a particular Stihl saw because many of them had at least two entirely different models carbs from even a different manufacturer.  There will be a number in the main body of the carb and you can go to the manufacturers website and find the correct kit. The kits work for several carbs and you just throw the extra parts away. The OEM kit is the best way to go although there are aftermarket kits cheap for many of them.

Al_Smith

I had to look this one up .According to what I've found it' s either a Walbro WS 11 or WS 26A carb .I'm not familiar with either model but it should be embossed some place on the carb .
Having said that it could have any number of other makes like Tillotson or Zama because often similar models were made for  the same application .
I know with Zama for example you have to have every number correct for the repair kits to work .Conversely with Tillotson usually  within a certain model like HS one size pretty much takes care of all within the model range .

Thank You Sponsors!