iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The New York to Florida cheese express

Started by petefrom bearswamp, January 30, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

Delivered 9 pounds of NY 5x sharp cheese to Raider Bill yesterday.
Linda and I enjoyed a nice breakfast with Raider and Sue Ann in Crystal River.
This will be the last regular delivery as we have sold our Florida house and are returning to the land of snow and ice for our twilight years.
2 houses are just too much to maintain.
We do plan to try to rent if and when we come south.
Have enjoyed visits with Elmoe, Oclawaha boy and Dodgy Loner while here over the past 3 winters.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Raider Bill

Hate to lose my cheese dealer! :'( :'( :'(

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Dang.....you went right by my house Pete.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ellmoe

Sorry,I missed you this year, and I just built a house on Lake Pan. and bought a boat today! You can always rent for the winter!
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Raider Bill

I've been eating this cheese since Sunday. Could be natures best stop leak. :D ;)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 01, 2017, 08:10:52 AM
I've been eating this cheese since Sunday. Could be natures best stop leak. :D ;)

You're killing me!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Stop leak :o   ???   That stuff works like the stuff I get from the Doctor when they are going to check out that end.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

Quote from: thecfarm on February 01, 2017, 08:01:15 PM
Stop leak :o   ???   That stuff works like the stuff I get from the Doctor when they are going to check out that end.  ;D

Trust me this XXXXX Sharp cheese will stop up anything.. Laying off it for awhile. Need to get the train moving :D :D

drobertson

That's a hard connection to lose!! I know for fact since the kids left Wisconsin, cheese and brauts are sorely missed!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!