iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Superbowl

Started by 4x4American, February 05, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Doesn't WDH Danny look like the New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick?
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

Nope. WDH is smiling.  ;D
Them Pats have better smarten up. Quick!!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4x4American

That Goskowski guy stinks!

I'm rooting for GA though, because that's where my last name come from..

Conflict of interest..
Boy, back in my day..

Cedarman

Perfect example of never giving up.  34 -28 PATS, much to my chagrin.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Den Socling

Boy! am I disappointed. How could they lose that lead?

4x4American

That was a good game.  Heck of a comeback.  Idk about that last touchdown...
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

They are both smiling now!!!
I guess the Pats took my advice.  ;)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Holmes

Quote from: thecfarm on February 05, 2017, 10:52:55 PM
They are both smiling now!!!
I guess the Pats took my advice.  ;)

Yes Thanks for pointing them in the right direction. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :)
Think like a farmer.

newoodguy78

Unreal simply unbelievable  :) :)

47sawdust

I stopped watching @ halftime.No way the Patriots were gonna win! ;D ;D ;D
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

sandsawmill14

alot of history made in that game  :o especially for the falcons :o they blew the biggest lead in history ::) :-X :(
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Raider Bill

I took a 5-1 bet for $100 at half time for the Pats. $500 in my pocket!!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: sandsawmill14 on February 06, 2017, 07:43:49 AM
alot of history made in that game  :o especially for the falcons :o they blew the biggest lead in history ::) :-X :(

There hasn't been upset like that since, since, since - Hillary  ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

petefrom bearswamp

My BIL went home at halftime thinking it was over.
I cautioned him that never count Brady and Co out.
If Tom terrific isnt the best ther ris I dont know who is.
BTW I am a Giants fan, the only team that seems to be able to beat the Brady lead Pats.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

FalconFan

I think we all know how I feel about this...  >:(

coxy

Raider Bill

The Falcons DID win the popular vote....
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

coxy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)

sandsawmill14

Quote from: ljohnsaw on February 06, 2017, 09:38:49 AM
Quote from: sandsawmill14 on February 06, 2017, 07:43:49 AM

There hasn't been upset like that since, since, since - Hillary  ;)

but i enjoyed that one MUCH more  ;D this one kinda hurt :( :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

thecfarm

Yes what a game.
When the score was real lopsided,I told the wife,I bet there are alot of Pats fans that are sitting there saying,I spent how much to see this game?????
But all came out well at the end. When the Pats won the second coin toss,I knew we had 'em.

Den Socling

I wanted to see Brady beat but Atlanta gave him the game by making one hold after another.  >:(

JohnW

That's really too bad the Falcons didn't win.  They had chances.  As Belicheck says, the Patriots were just able to come up with a couple more plays.  The Patriots are like the Borg, they adjust to every new attack, and their motto is resistance is futile.  I can't tell exactly what's going on out there, but you'd have to notice, that in the first half, the Falcon's pass rush gave the Patriots big trouble, but later in the game, the D line was all used up or something.

Everybody knows what the Patriots are doing.  If I can see it, the players coaches know it 500 times better.

starmac

Bradys offensive line played like a different team the second half. Brady does not do well when he is looking at them giants bearing down on him and you could sure tell it the first half. The second half he could have been sitting in a recliner, no one got close to him.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

thecfarm

I saw all the above too,what the Falcons was doing right,the Pats was doing wrong. Turn that around later on in the game.  ;)
He had not much time to throw the ball and then when he did the Falcons was guarding the receiver so well,the pass was no good.
Them Falcons did good.

gump

Great game. Time to flash up the Duck Boats!!

Thank You Sponsors!