iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost and Found

Started by Dale Hatfield, May 20, 2007, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thurlow

Okay, we need a poll..............best lost and found story;  I vote for Terry kevjay.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

treebucker

...and here we were talking about tangable things then all the sudden kevjay comes along with a love story smiley_love and next thing we know everyone goes all mushy smiley_crying  and no one cares what we were originally talking about.  :D whiteflag_smiley 

WTG kevjay!
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and
I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!" - Anon

Sprucegum

Sounds like true love alright.......but ........ would ya let her use your favorite knife?  ;)  ;D

TexasTimbers

What a silly question. I would eat my favorite knife for her! 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: kevjay on May 23, 2007, 12:45:09 PM
What a silly question. I would eat my favorite knife for her! 8)

That does it! Now he's talking about eat'n... Why's every thread wind up with food on this forum?

TexasTimbers

FOOD! Someone say food? Where!?!?!?!?!?! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Radar67

I lost a twenty dollar bill while fueling up a few years back. I knew I had it when I got the gas, but it was no where to be found the next time I looked. Fast forward about a year. I was cleaning out my thread bare wallet, getting ready to change out to a new one and there's the twenty. It found it's way into an area between a piece of cloth and the interior of the wallet. I still can't figure out how it made the transfer, but I found it.  :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

beenthere

I lose at least a twenty EVERY time I go to get gas.......Think I may find them next year if I clean out my wallet......?? :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Radar67

I've heard the only thing you will find in your wallet are "moths".  :D :D :D So probably not.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Haytrader

Viet Nam 1969.This Zippo wasn't lost for very long.
I was walking point this day and my lighter somehow dropped in a stream we were crossing. One of the guys behind me saw something shiny in the water and picked it up. It is a wonder the stream was clear enough after several soldiers had stirred the mud bottom. AND, I was certainly not going to go back and look. ;)
Haytrader

DWM II

I lost my pocket knife and found it but its a dull story compared to love lost and found and a zippo in Vietnam.  ;)
Stewardship Counts!

Thank You Sponsors!