iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Member discounts

Started by WV Sawmiller, March 17, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

I went to order a new logrite cant hook this morning and, fortunately my on-line purchase did not go through so I called the number on the site. Left a message and a few minutes later a real pleasant lady in Connecticut called back and took my order. I went ahead and ordered me a bottle of Blue Creeper for future use while I was talking to her. Mentioned I had read here on the FF it was real good item to have in the tool box.

Turned out the lady advised I was eligible for a 10% discount because I was a member of the FF.  I was not aware that was available.

Lesson learned - any time you deal with any of the sponsors mention the FF and see if they offer a discount. Worst they can do is say no and all of us have heard that before.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Raider Bill

Yepper, those Logrite, Blue Creeper are good people!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

ncsawyer

2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

Rachiano

They are a very good company...I also ordered some bluecreeper by email....even though I haven't paid yet...I am already using this product...meaning they shipped it to me without me paying for it...and yes I also received the ff member discount.
Rachiano

WM LT70
WM EG50
Werklust WG25 Wheel loader
DAF 2100 HIAB truck

thecfarm

@ncsawyer,go to Logrite,on the left. You will see Bluecreeper on the menu.
And click onto Foresty Forum,just below Home and scroll down to sponsor news. Will find Bluecreeper there too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: ncsawyer on March 17, 2015, 06:41:18 PM
What is blue creeper?
It's a lubricant which works great to free seized/rusty metal parts.  And other things.  The smallest size comes in a little bottle with a clever steel needle applicator so just a drop or two usually does the job.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Ga Mtn Man

10% off on any new sawmill, from any sponsor. 8) 8) 8)

JK  ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

beenthere

What is blue creeper?

For sure, something I would not want to be without..  in fact, I have several of the small bottles within a few steps of wherever I'm on a project.
And give them as gifts to most everyone I know. Some don't know what it can do and they lose track of it, and gets lost to them.
Others it is an awakening and they can't do without it.
A very few drops go a long, long way. That is probably a downside of the product for the company LogRite, but it is what it is. Penetrates very effectively, and lubricates very effectively.
A very efficient product to have handy.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WV Sawmiller

@Ga Mtn Man,

Can't promise 10% discount on big ticket items like a mill but it is worth a shot. I bought my mill with my credit card because I got 1.5% discount on my card and same price from WM if I paid by cash or card. Kind of like tinkling in the ocean during a drought - every little bit helps.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Ron Wenrich

I used Blue Creeper to lube up chains, shafts and slides on the circle mill.  It works a lot better than oily lubes, as it doesn't attract sawdust.  I had mine in a spray bottle and used it every morning and afternoon.  I also used it to spray down the saw before I changed teeth.  It made the shanks a lot easier to pull and replace. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Tam-i-am

It is true that I try and help out the members. 
Depending on what you purchase what I can offer you.  Sometimes we have blemished tools or what we call scratch and dents that I can offer at discounted rates.  So even if you are purchasing on line you should identify yourself with your user name and when asked how you heard about us fill in the Forestry Forum.  Of course I look to see how many posts you have. ;D

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: beenthere on March 17, 2015, 07:28:53 PM
What is blue creeper?
A very few drops go a long, long way. That is probably a downside of the product for the company LogRite, but it is what it is.
Maybe no so much of a downside.  Easy to buy a trial bottle, after using it you want to squirt it everywhere like RonW says.  :)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Tam-i-am

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on March 18, 2015, 06:56:54 AM
What is blue creeper?
A very few drops go a long, long way. That is probably a downside of the product for the company LogRite, but it is what it is.
Maybe no so much of a downside.  Easy to buy a trial bottle, after using it you want to squirt it everywhere like RonW says.  :)

even squirting it on everything that moves, those little bottles last a really long time - as I still have one that is green. ;D

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Tamiam on March 19, 2015, 06:52:46 AM
Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on March 18, 2015, 06:56:54 AM
What is blue creeper?

even squirting it on everything that moves, those little bottles last a really long time - as I still have one that is green. ;D
OK can I get a backpack sprayer full please.  :D

Tam-i-am

OK can I get a backpack sprayer full please.  :D

You can pick it up at the open house next month. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!