VA Outdoor Sportsman show Richmond, VA

Started by MartyParsons, August 07, 2008, 09:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Wood-Mizer will be at here. Marty Lisa and Nick
Friday August 8  4 pm - dark
Saturday August 9th 9 am untill 7 pm
Sunday August 10 10 am untill 3 pm

There is a fee to enter the show but Wood-Mizer will have a display outside.

www.sportsmanshow.com

The Show Place
3000 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Richmond, Virginia

Directions From The NORTH
South on I-95 to I-295. Then south to Exit-37B RT-360 West (Mechanicsville Trnpk). Proceed approximately four miles and the ShowPlace will be located on the right.

Directions From the SOUTH
North on I-95 to Richmond. At Richmond take I-64 East. Then take the Exit-192E, east on RT-360 (Mechanicsville Trnpk). Proceed approximately a half-mile and the ShowPlace will be located on the left.

Directions From the EAST
I-64 West to Richmond. Take Exit-192, east on RT-360 (Mechanicsville Trnpk). Proceed approximately a half-mile and the ShowPlace will be located on the left.

Directions From the WEST
I-64 East to Richmond. Take Exit-192E, east on RT-360 (Mechanicsville Trnpk). Proceed approximately a half-mile and the ShowPlace will be located on the left.

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

MartyParsons

We had a great weekend, we had a LT50HDD51-RA and  the LT15G15 on site. Nice weather and we cut some lumber. 2x 6 and 2x4 and 1" boards. The cut list said 2"x6"x12' but all of the logs were 10 ' long  :) I had a bunch of fun with the cut list and the owner who gave me the list and the logs. He only got 10 ' lumber.  ;D
Marty
We will be back in this area in September.
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!