Started by Logosol Steve, April 11, 2011, 03:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logosol Steve

Logosol Demo Day in Louisiana
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Savant Sawmill
4409  Hwy  383
Kinder, LA  70648

Join us for a day of demonstrations at Rusty Savant's place on Highway 383 south of Kinder, LA.  This will be an opportunity to see the full chain of the Logosol equipment line as the M7 will be cutting cants to run through the Logosol-LAKS 330 Frame Saw and Rusty will have his PH360 running flooring.  From the log to secondary processing to finished product! 

This will be a chance to get some great information about Logosol equipment and to see it in action.   It should be a fun day and there will be plenty of Cajun food around to enjoy during the demonstrations.

Demonstrations begin at 10 AM.

Logosol Steve

I have an update for you all. Charlie from Logosol will be there to answer any questions you may have. We also will have two other pieces of equipment to go along with whats listed above.

1) The Log House Moulder...designed to ride a bandsaw mill bed

2) The MF30 vertical milling machine.

Steve

Jeff

Steve, did you add your demo day to the Forestry Forum calendar so it could be announced on the home page of the forum the week before the event begins?   :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ellmoe

I flying out Friday. I want to see the frame saw work. Anyone else going to be there?
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Logosol Steve

I talked to Rusty(customer) and Charlie(logosol rep to be there) and they are expecting a very good turnout.
All the equipment mentioned above is ready to go. Logs are in place ready to make some sawdust!!!

Also I don't know the full menu but they are roasting a whole hog.

Enjoy the day Ellmoe and anyone else attending.

Thank You Sponsors!