iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Here it is! My new LT15.

Started by Gagnon Mountain, September 26, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gagnon Mountain

<b
I went to Deerfield today and met Ross.  Great guy.  He loaded this up into the bed of truck.  Was a bit heavier than I thought it was going to be.

r>

I used my tractor with forks on the bucket to take it out of the truck and move it to the garage.  My little Kioti had all it could do to move this thing.  It will sit here just like this in the garage until next weekend when I get the trailer kit.

SawyerTed

Great!  I know you are stoked!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Bruno of NH

Nice score
It will look good on that trailer kit
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

You will like it.
By the way,Ross lives in a good town. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

YellowHammer

Sweet.  One word of caution, the headrig is very engine side heavy, so when lifting it to place on the rails, secure it with a bridle at two points along the top so it doesn't get tippy.  

It's a very nice machine, you will like it.  
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

Lawg Dawg

Do you have a BIG SHOVEL, yet, for all the sawdust you gonna be making? :D
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

schakey

smiley_applause smiley_applauseCan't wait to see it working,have fun!
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

mbolt512

Congrats on the new mill!........Enjoy!
Make do, do without or find a better way.

rtetu

Congratulations.

I have an LT15 with Yanmar diesel coming, and I will need to unload it at home like you. I have a Kioti 25 with the L130 bucket, is that smaller than yours or do you think will I be able to unload as well?
I love wood almost as much as my wife.

alanh

Great machine, I`m happy with mine, even happier after adding Pineywoods hydraulics!

SawyerTed

Quote from: rtetu on September 27, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Congratulations.

I have an LT15 with Yanmar diesel coming, and I will need to unload it at home like you. I have a Kioti 25 with the L130 bucket, is that smaller than yours or do you think will I be able to unload as well?
The LT15 weighs something like 1,200 pounds.  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

123maxbars

Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!