iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FF Auction??

Started by Magicman, October 28, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK guys, it's about time for Jeff to roll out the "Auction Wagon".  Hint, hint.   :)

I know that he has a FF member built frying pan, and whatever else, but surely there are many members that have some items that they can donate to be auctioned.  Maybe old antique logging memorabilia or a neat craft item that we would surely bid on

Come on, lets have a blowout FF Auction this year.  We will have fun, win the bid on some neat stuff, and the FF will benefit.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mad murdock

Thanks for the notification on this Magicman!  Is there a timeframe for when the auction will start? Some people, (me included) need a deadline to put on the calendar so it doesnt get put off till too late ::)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Magicman

Oh I am sure that if/when Jeff can collect enough items to make an auction really interesting, everyone will know.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I LOVE AUCTIONS!

I love even better the HATCHET I won on the FF AUCTION!  8)
I also won an old antique game Jeff auctioned off and an antique Maple Syrup Tin. The game is really nice!
I displayed them in our family room.

Surely Y'all can find and OLD GOAT item or something laying around for me to bid on.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mad murdock

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 28, 2014, 06:03:15 PM
I LOVE AUCTIONS!

Surely Y'all can find and OLD GOAT item or something laying around for me to bid on.  :D :D :D
I bet your top bid will be $300, eh? ;D
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

drobertson

Got in late on the last one, did not quite understand the significance. I have nothing to offer but will be involved in the bidding.  thanks
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Auction? That sounds like fun. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Seaman

If we have something to contribute, do we need to send it to Jeff, or send it to the winner?
Was not involved last year, but will be this!
Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: mad murdock on October 28, 2014, 06:33:51 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 28, 2014, 06:03:15 PM
I LOVE AUCTIONS!

I bet your top bid will be $300, eh? ;D

Not if its another handmade Hatchet.  :D

Magicman

Not so fast "Ole Goat".  You know very well that I took pity on you because you wanted the hatchet for Paul.  That trick will not work but once.....it's a new game and all bets are off.   :snowball:

POSTON WIDEHEAD

ARE YOU CALLING ME OUT....AGAIN?  :o

If you feel like you have GRIT$ in your VIEN$....bring it on Grand-Paw!  :D :D :D :D :D
BILLY Gee Wizz.....Magic.  :D :D :D :D :D

DR Buck

Just talked with the boss and she is willing to donate one of her special products made only for FF members.

and, for all those that want to know.......  Yes, the moon will be the proper color.   smiley_whip
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

thecfarm

OK you two,put your money where it counts.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

OK Ole Goat

I'll see your Billy and raise you 12 more. 

Dave Shepard

It's been a while since I've seen that many Franklins in one place. Kinda forgot what that looked like! :D

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

yukon cornelius

Im in! I have been looking for a good cause to donate to for a while. how do I get my donation where it needs to go? that will determine what I can give. and when does it need to be there?
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Magicman

:)  Yea, I was hoping that we could rustle up some benches, cutting boards, ballpoint pens, etc.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Your a BAAAAAAD MAN.........but you ain't that bad.  :D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: yukon cornelius on October 28, 2014, 09:12:03 PM
how do I get my donation where it needs to go?

Send it to:

Ole Goat
5555 Sawmill Drive
Big Rock, Pakistan 26549

Magicman

OK, I will see your Goat and your Hatchet...

And raise you....

I will be accepting calls at BR549 to give shipping instructions for all donations.

mad murdock

Magicman

Oh No, Surely no one can make a copy of dat Goat !!!   :o

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Magic has wounded me.........cough, cough.......the lights are getting dim....... smiley_sick smiley_sick smiley_sick

Hey wait a minute......Jeff? You take a check?  ;D

drobertson

no comment, already in the wood shed here, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

:P  Does counterfeit carry a penalty even if you do not spend it  ???  Hey, we could pass notes under the door to each other.

Back to the Auction,  Jeff will make the call regarding shipping items to be donated for the Auction.  Obviously, shipping is always an expense and reason for concern.

Thank You Sponsors!