iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

you folks!!!

Started by twobears, February 13, 2007, 01:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twobears

you folks are making me alot of work.the more i read this forum the more the wheels in my big old head spin.
i read the post about a planing head on a sawmill and that got me to thinking about building m own.then,i saw the jack as a log leveler post and i got to thinking about those,awhile ago,i got intrested in your ideas for a resaw and cutting lap siding with one.....geeeeeeeezzs..  ;D  ;D

delbert

PS:if i come up missing i,ll be chained to my sawmill or my work shop bench.. :o

Onthesauk

Hey, keeps you out of the bars doesn't it? :D :D :D
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

scgargoyle

At least your wheels are still spinnin'! One of mine is froze up, and t'other one wobbles real bad! :D :D :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Coon

You guys are just too DanG funny, but it does remind me of the Saskatchewan Sidestep.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

sawguy21

Quote from: scgargoyle on February 13, 2007, 06:12:12 PM
At least your wheels are still spinnin'! One of mine is froze up, and t'other one wobbles real bad! :D :D :D
You seen cold? ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

LedlieLogs

Somebody get scgargoyle some Rust Reaper quick like. :D
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

Thank You Sponsors!