iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pro Mac 700 rings

Started by rogerbultman, August 21, 2011, 04:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerbultman

I need piston and rings for an old McCulloch Pro Mac 700.  Anyone know where I can find this? Thanks.
Roger

Al_Smith

Look to the left on this page .Chainsawr ,a sponser on this site .Sells used saw parts and could possibley have what you want .

If it doesn't show up on his website send him an e-mail because he has lots of stuff not listed .

rogerbultman

Al_Smith

If you look on flea bay every so often you can find a whole 700 that has no spark or something got smashed on it but the  innards are okay .These can normally be landed cheaper than just one praticular part such as a piston .If you do get a piston find one with the rod attached because they have to be pressed apart to seperate rod from piston .

Fact I recently did the same thing to salvage an 805 by using an 850 engine .Basically took the best of the two and made one .

rogerbultman

Thanks for the advice. I ordered one from Randys small engines.  Don't know if the rod will be attached or not when it comes.  I hope so.

Roger

Al_Smith

If not there's a little punch deal they use with a vise to press out the pin and reinstall .You might be able to find a picture of one on flea bay .

Thank You Sponsors!