iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Oh Lucky Me !!!

Started by Magicman, April 25, 2014, 01:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I don't get the checks,or maybe I do and I am throwing away a $30,000 check and don't even know it. I get those keys. The one that will do something. I don't even read them.
Like that movie Nebraska.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: WDH on April 27, 2014, 12:16:02 AMI would rather tote cement blocks.
I'd rather see you tote cement blocks slabs too.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PineNut

I like to return these credit card applications. The forms are properly filled out with a paper shredder. If I have to destroy the forms for my protection, then they need to pay to get them back.

Alcranb

Quote from: Magicman on April 26, 2014, 09:32:28 PM
Seriously, when they mail that crap out, do they actually think that anyone opens or reads it, much less believes it??  I mean let's get real, what do they tell folks that show up actually believing any of it, and then they expect the buying public to believe that they are honest? 

There's a seat for every axx and an axx for every seat. ( old saying  ;) ) but seriously I'm right there with you MM, what can possibly be gained with such nonsense?

Imagine working at a place that generates this garbage. Hey dad what do you do at work? Well son I print up all kinds of garbage hoping to lure some poor gullible fool into thinking they've won a billion bucks".......come to think of it sounds like a government fiasco  :)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

21incher

Did you check that the postmark to see if it was from Maine?  ;D ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

Now that is funny, but I have it on a reliable source that there are no crooks in Maine.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Sorry Magicman,we do have car salemans in Maine.  :(  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on April 27, 2014, 07:58:07 AM
Quote from: WDH on April 27, 2014, 12:16:02 AMI would rather tote cement blocks.
I'd rather see you tote cement blocks slabs too.   ;D

I saw him.....and when I did see him toten slabs,,,,I could have sworn I heard Danny say, " I rather go see a car dealer!"  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

GAB

Those pre paid return envelopes are a good place to insert some 1/4" steel plate and let them pay to get them.
There's more than one way to get back at them, for polluting your mail box.
The more scrap steel we ship them at their expense the less the post offices goes into debt hopefully.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: GAB on April 27, 2014, 04:31:08 PM
Those pre paid return envelopes are a good place to insert some 1/4" steel plate and let them pay to get them.
The more scrap steel we ship them at their expense the less the post offices goes into debt hopefully.
Gerald

Good one GAB
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

mesquite buckeye

Quote from: GAB on April 27, 2014, 04:31:08 PM
Gerald

Iron is worth money. Maybe a nice flat rock. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Coon

Should send them city folks a plastic bag filled with a fresh cowpie for tryin to mess with the contry folks..... Put in a nice lil note that says something like "Accept this gift as a token for your gratitude."   :D   :D   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

sandhills

Now I like that idea!  :D

Thank You Sponsors!