iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eco-Terrorism Spreads!

Started by Tillaway, May 11, 2003, 06:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tillaway

I read this in the paper today.  It could effect us all in some ways.  Now what do we do about it.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/mcherald/news/state/5836986.htm
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Tom

Start electing Sheriffs that have the citizens at heart and don't mind being sent on a mission.  I think a lot of this could be stopped if Law Enforcement took it seriously and Judges didn't mind sticking some of the vandals in Jail.  It wouldn't hurt if we had some "not-so-leftwing" newpapers that would put that stuff on their backpage in little type too.

Threats, vandalism and personal harm are not free speech.

DanG

My neighbor raises Pit Bulls. We could chunk a few of these dudes in the pen, and see what happens.  ;D

I'm sure the dogs would calm right down, once they explained that they were just trying to help. ;D :o :o :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

CHARLIE

These people are criminals. If it wasn't the forest it would be something else. Proof of this is that idiot that was an animal rights activast that spent 4 years in prison for firebombing. Now he's out and has found a new cause to express his criminal behaviour.  There are laws to protect people from vermin such as this and hopefully the laws will be enforced. Harrassment, tresspassing and destruction of property would be good for starters. >:(
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

J_T

What happened to the law of disturbing the peace, unlawful asembly, and a dozen other laws? If local wont do anything get a warrent against the sheiref .
Jim Holloway

dail_h

I have a solution for people who try to block my driveway ,and several other surprises
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Frank_Pender

You can bet they are all being watched, I am sure of that.   I could use a couple of them here as a snack for my 200lb dog.   ;D The left overs could be used to build up some depleted soils in the area. 8) 8)  
Frank Pender

OneWithWood

They can call themselves by any name they choose or align thmeselves with any cause.  These people are terrorists and should be treated as such.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Furby

I guess the U.S. can take out Osama and Saddam but we don't get any help with the ones in our own back yard until its to late.

Thank You Sponsors!