iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Week Of Sun

Started by Autocar, November 12, 2012, 08:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Coming up, but today we got three quarters of a inch of rain and the farmer just told me to hold up for a few days  :(. This time of year I roll around at night in bed wondering when it will all fall apart till freeze up  :D
Bill

NWP

If it's as dry as it's been in MO the ground should soak it up pretty fast.  The rain you're getting is probably the same storm system that soaked me while I was hunting yesterday.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

davch00

QuoteIf it's as dry as it's been in MO the ground should soak it up pretty fast
I'll second that. We got 2 1/2"  Sunday night and there was very little water standing the next day.

Autocar

Was able to get back to cutting on Thursday I worked till I had a number of trees on the ground and got the skidder started. On the second tree I blew the main hyd. hose feeding the main pump which affected the blade, steering and maybe the grapple. I pumped 20 gallion out in a blink of a eye sprayed every where. I drained the belly pan and worked three and half hours trying to get the swivel nut loose on the one end went to town and had a new hose made up and bought hyd. oil. Went back to work , backed up to grapple a log and a three/four inch hard maple fliped back slapping the hose so hard that it split one of the swivel nuts long wise on the grapple cylinder so I shut it down and repaired that. Everyone comments how my truck looks like a pig pen  :D but one thing about it it's a reapair shop on wheels. Today was much better cut and pulled looks all day only thing that didn't work to well was me I was tired by three so I went home  ;D
Bill

snowstorm

every body needs a service truck. thats why i have a work truck and a sunday truck

Thank You Sponsors!