iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my new barn

Started by gatorpan, May 02, 2010, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatorpan

this is the reason for all the cypress, pine, and pecan

Everything is good..................till it goes bad!

Chuck White

Looks great.  ;)

Actually looks to good to be called a barn.  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

ljmathias

Looks great- actually like a carriage house with apartment over parking?  Any close up pictures?

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

bandmiller2

Looks like a home in a high water area,good job.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Onthesauk

If that's the barn, I want to see the castle, I mean house.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

etkoehn

Looks really nice 8)
Farm Boy

whiskers

Gatorpan  Nice barn, after enlarging  it and seeing the soon to be sheds to the sides I really like it. What's the dimensions, appears to be 3 30' x 30'  sections or thereabouts. How do the columns out front fit into the plan? More pictures would be nice, we like um.
many irons in the fire.........

gatorpan

Thanks everyone.......I appreciate the responses...the wify doesnt have much to say.  The sheds are 28 feet each, the center is 29 feet wide, and the whole thing is 45 feet deep.  The pillers are for a 15 X 25 porch to be put on the front. My plans are to put an office on the top floor untill my daughter starts school, then it will become an apartment for her.  Next week I put the roof on the sheds, and shortly after that i will start putting up the cypress.  I will take some pics and post as I go.
Everything is good..................till it goes bad!

Magicman

Wow, I'm just now catching up on the reading.  That is a fine piece of work, whatever you call it.  I'm anxious to see it develop.... :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sigidi

Sure doesn't look much like a barn :o maybe some villa or some such??

Good work 8)
Always willing to help - Allan

woodbowl

It's a barn in the sky. The cypress is going to look really nice.  ;)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Thank You Sponsors!