iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

scouting ?? a meal

Started by red oaks lumber, November 12, 2013, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

I just sent an e-mail to president and vice president of wi trappers to see if they can get us connected with someone with a permit.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Axe Handle Hound

Quote from: beenthere on November 19, 2013, 07:34:59 PM
Axe
See red oaks post #11 in this thread. Might tend to agree with him... as it makes you be in their spotlight.

Now he is only in our spotlight...   ;D

I did read that post, but I have to respectfully disagree with the idea that this open internet forum is out of the agency spotlight.  How do we know some of our members aren't wildlife officers?  Also consider that the more nuisance complaints received the more likely it is that additional harvest tags will be issued.   

beenthere

Axe

I hear ya and do agree, and meant "in our spotlight" to include members or just readers who could well be  wildlife officers and/or supporters. Red oaks has likely considered that as well.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

red oaks lumber

heres alittle story...
somewhere around 10 yrs ago we really had predation problems, we lost 5 calfs and were nursing a calf that had a good part of it hindend eaten off tail included upto the spot where it attaches to the spine..
my dad called the "wolf" experts over in parkfalls wi. he gave them addresses phone # name everything. did they come over to look around? yes but, not to see about the problems only to snoop and spy on us.we started seeing the same vehicles around our area watching our movements, also had neibors tell us the dnr has been poking around asking questions about us killing wolves.
by starting this thread i knew very easy "guests" of the forum might have ties with consevation wardens so, talking about it here dosent bother me because of the fact we have been "watched" for yrs. as for the more complaints the more kill tags? i dont believe the state can connect the dots to come up with more kill tags.
edit: i'm not trying to make this a warden bashing, just pointing out some of the behavior we've seen.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

BobInMN

Don't Craig & Kyle Cable do some trapping up there, that is if you know them?
Retired US Army, Retired Civil Engineering Technician, Retired State Employee, most of all just plain tired.

red oaks lumber

i know who kyle is, i'll have to find out if he can trap. thanks!
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Thank You Sponsors!