iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

small mouth are just killing the 6" watermelon worm!

Started by drobertson, August 06, 2012, 05:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Just killing the smallmouth in our ozark streams, how is the rest of you doing?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: drobertson on August 06, 2012, 05:03:23 PM
Just killing the smallmouth in our ozark streams, how is the rest of you doing?

Hey Drobertson,  :D You have to learn like I did. But this topic should have been placed in OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.

This area is just for Sawmill and Milling.

Somebody will move this topic but you will be able to find it in OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES and read replies.

No sweat......I went through the same thing, putting stuff in the wrong place.  :)

Take care D.

David

P.S.  Down here, the Bass are killing WATERMELON LIZARDS. 8 ".
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

barbender

I thought they were worms he found in sawlogs, therefore making it appropriate for the Sawmills and Milling area ;D
Too many irons in the fire

doctorb

Anyone catching a lot of smallmouth bass is understandably happy and mildly confused! :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

drobertson

The only confusing thing is just how to find the time to get away from the mill. This year has been one of the driest in years, and the smalleys are just killing everything, caught a limit on topedos'  friday night, it was incredible!  You guys have a great week!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

sandhills

stupid_smiley OK what's a watermelon worm? (actually I thought about putting "small mouth" in there instead but everybody already knows I'm an idiot  ;D)

Riggs

Quote from: sandhills on August 07, 2012, 03:56:49 PM
stupid_smiley OK what's a watermelon worm? (actually I thought about putting "small mouth" in there instead but everybody already knows I'm an idiot  ;D)

6" watermelon colored rubber worm.  :)

The few small mouth I've caught this year were on live bait. Glad somebody is catching some fish.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Den Socling

sandhills, I'm glad you asked that. I thought there was something wrong with my education.  :D

drobertson

Now I feel like a big dummy. They are made by Zoom. Green Watermelon pumkin seed with a touch of red flake.
Fish Texas rig, or lead head with hook exposed,  they catch em'   good luck.

Thank You Sponsors!