iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New guy with 9 months of planning to do

Started by Countrybiggen, October 15, 2016, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countrybiggen

Hey hey everyone

Seen that I am supposed to introduce myself here ... Hello folks, I am a new guy. I started looking for a forum site and ideas for our future homestead. We are planning to moving out to Montana next year and building our cordwood home there. I have a lot of wants an ideas to do with the house and anything that deals with wood in general. I look forward to learning a lot of things from you folks. Thank you in advance for all of the knowledge

Countrybiggen

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welcome CB......your plans sounds like some work but a lot of fun. Glad you're here.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Countrybiggen,welcome to the forum.
9 months of planning? I think of something else besides lumber.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ox

Hi and welcome!  I hope you will take us along on your journey with pics and all.  Lots of real smart fellers (or is that fart smellers?  ;)) here and someone will likely already have some experience with anything that you'll want to do.  This place is the best place on the net and I'm so very glad to have found it.  No one will ever bash you for any questions.  Don't forget about the search function.  Lots of the same questions can get a little...tiresome.  :D
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Countrybiggen

Quote from: thecfarm on October 15, 2016, 09:03:12 PM
Countrybiggen,welcome to the forum.
9 months of planning? I think of something else besides lumber.  ;D

Hahaha yeah yeah. As of now that's not happening nor is that situation in the works either haha.

Roxie

Say when

Thank You Sponsors!