iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Building a Kiln Part 4 Building Construction Updated video..

Started by 123maxbars, March 29, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

rjwoelk

I am looking at a kiln down the road. What was your cost doing the building not including the concreate pad.  I can get a insulated refer stainless or aluminium shipping container for $7900.00  landed in my yard the only thing is, its 40 ft. One could close off half. Then if in the future open it up to a larger unit. or another 50 if that would work. Would set it up like Yellowhamer did with his tracks and carts.
Great post.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

123maxbars

Quote from: rjwoelk on August 08, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
I am looking at a kiln down the road. What was your cost doing the building not including the concreate pad.  I can get a insulated refer stainless or aluminium shipping container for $7900.00  landed in my yard the only thing is, its 40 ft. One could close off half. Then if in the future open it up to a larger unit. or another 50 if that would work. Would set it up like Yellowhamer did with his tracks and carts.
Great post.

Mine was built with a wooden floor over top of an existing concrete pad. Not sure on total cost much, I dread adding it up when i am finished.
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

123maxbars

Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!