iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ole Retirees fun

Started by Bill Gaiche, May 07, 2012, 08:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

Three weeks ago I started on the patio cover, all erc. Last week I started on the erc table for the patio. Now I can sit back and enjoy the two. bg

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Planman1954

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

WDH

Wow!  They match  :D.  They both look great, and I especially like the table  8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

I like them both Bill, very much.  What kind/type of roofing is on the patio cover?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Thanks guys. MM it has felt paper now. Waiting for friend to brings metal for Berry colored roofing to match house roof. bg

bedway

I like the designs and the craftsmanship looks top notch.

Lud

Nice balance..........what seating do you envision?  Looks like 4 folks could be very comfortable  eatin' or playing cards....
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

redbeard

Very nice, The ERC sure has alot of character and color in it. Good job on your project!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Bill Gaiche

Lud, it will seat four. Table is just 42" sq. Have plenty of chairs now but dont match in my opinon. Will check on some new ones that match the erc and the dark fan. bg

pigman

Bill, just get some cedar and make some chairs that will be a perfect match to the beautiful table. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Ernie

Looks great Bill, what did you use as a finish?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

thecfarm

A nice job. And a nice place for friends and family to enjoy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bill Gaiche

Ernie I use Minn Wax semi-gloss spar poly. bg

Jemclimber

lt15

jueston

Really beautiful, I love all the color in that cedar.

1woodguy

Experience is a rough teacher first you get the test later comes the lesson!

123maxbars

Nice project Bill, is the cedar you used for the patio cover green?
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Bill Gaiche

123maxbars, thanks. It had air dried about 60 days. bg

tyb525

Looks great!
Now you just gotta cut some 6/4 cedar for the deck ;D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Thank You Sponsors!