Takes a lickin' keeps on tickin'

Started by Tam-i-am, February 24, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

This week we received a phone call about a broken Fetching Arch.  We thought this was highly unlikely and it piqued our interest.  Yesterday, the gentleman woke up early and drove the arch all the way from OH to our facility in CT.  Here are the before and after pics.

the Tow tongue is slightly bent

The frame is twisted so the wheel is almost rubbing on the handle.

We asked how this could happen.  The arch was in water and it ran up on a rock.  I can't imagine how fast he was going to cause this but it is fixable.
First the tow tongue.

Then a little cutting, some genuine Logrite parts and a little time and she's as good as new.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Magicman

Good job, I would expect no less.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Very happy customer!  Got it painted and already back in use.

thecfarm

I wonder what size log he was hauling and what he was pulling that with.  :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Logger RK

It looks like a very handy rig. I'v been telling a friend of mine about them. He has a 2016 Honda Rancher. He was thinking of getting a old Skidder to do some firewood on his 40. I think for his needs,one of them would work good for him.

Tam-i-am

The gentleman said it was underwater and he couldn't see the obstruction.  He must have been movin'.

Logger RK  - have him give us a call

Tammy