iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Iron soon to be here

Started by woodmills1, February 28, 2020, 08:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

It is here and it is wicked fast.  
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

And I will add I am impressed by the Timberwolf/Automated biomass company.

hedgerow

Looks like you have a fun new toy. Enjoy. 

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

jmur1

I am really impressed by this machine overall but I have to wonder why they did not show the 6-way wedge in the video.
It seems like a larger log may have issues with the ram since I saw one of the logs jump right over it.  Those side plates keep the log quite high.  Are they adjustable down?  Otherwise awesome - love the crooked log ability.

I also really liked the log grapple loader!
Easy does it

dave_dj1

That baby moves! Nice! How do they get the splitter to be so fast?

doc henderson

smaller cylinder, 4 inch and large rod to speed retraction.  22 gal/min pump.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

GRANITEstateMP

woodmills1,  glad you like your new unit. What's it replace? Where did you get it from? Good to deal with? I'm in Nottingham and I'd like to upgrade in the next few years.

Thanks
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Thank You Sponsors!