iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unique Restaurant

Started by sawguy21, December 17, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at a Japanese buffet which was different than anything I have seen. There was no food out, the server gave us an i-pad with a menu, we selected what we wanted when we wanted it and texted the order to the kitchen. It was very good, the food was fresh, hot and there was no waste. A lot better than the usual dry food under heat lamps. I had to ask for a fork, I could not master the chop sticks. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ianab

Tried a Mongolian grill place?

All the ingredients are laid out in trays, buffet style, but on ice. You just pick what you want, add some sauce / oil / spice and hand the bowl to the cook. They fry it up on a big round hot plate in front of you in a couple of minutes, and give you back your creation. Eat, and repeat.  :D

If you don't like the meal, the only person to blame is you.  :-\

Recipe suggestions are on the wall if you aren't the cooking type.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

samandothers

Been a while since I ate at such a place Ianab.  It was good, I could do it again.

Raider Bill

We like going to a Mongolian grill. There's a couple in this area.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

sawguy21

I was at a Mongolian grill years ago, it was interesting and the food was very good. The soup brought tears to my eyes, it was spicy. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!