iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A day of cuttin

Started by SasquatchMan, December 22, 2003, 04:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SasquatchMan

Spent my first real "day in the woods" with the Stihl 290 I bought in the fall... I've only used it for choppin up firewood so far, but today was the big day for choppin dead leaners out of a windbreak... It was so much fun, and so nice to have a saw that always fires on one pull after the first start.  I'm gonna have to get organized about where the hell to put all this wood!
 8) 8) 8)
Senior Member?  That's funny.

Kevin

Put it in the wood stove.  ;D

SasquatchMan

Now why didn't I think of that??? :D

Thanks Kevin... We'd be lost without your counsel.

Stan

If it won't all fit, there's room in mine. In fact I'll get out the big one, if you'll send the wood. I'm willin' to split it myself.  8)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

SasquatchMan

Boy, there's nothing better than being surrounded by helpful folks. ;)

village-moron

I have a great Idea sell the wood for somethin like $75 a cord or maybe more, that way youd be able to have som extra money in your wallet I know I like the idea of greenbacks calling in friends to visit my wallet. You could just sell the wood and put the money in a savings account, go buy somthing for yourself your wife, kids, friends, or whoever, including yourself. make big bucks selling pre split firewood in a lot of states, who wants to go out and have to split their wood when they can buy it already split for them? I know I would rather go split my own wood, but thats me talking not most people. whatever you decide go for it.
town moron

Thank You Sponsors!