iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who Wears Hoffman Boots

Started by kyrowcutter, January 26, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyrowcutter

Wanting to get some new boots. Who wears Hoffmans and what do u think about them.

Reddog

2 pairs of caulks, one pair being thinsulate pacs the other summer leather.
1 pair bobsoled thinsulate pacs.

Had them since 06 and 07 and they have been good boots for the price.

47sawdust

I just got a pair of Hoffman pro series insulated pacs the first of the month.They are the best boots I have ever owned.You will not be disappointed in your purchase.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

kyrowcutter

I really want to get the 16" leather work boots. Help with some snake protection. My chaps just cove the front. I walk through a lot of Nasty stuff when I'm using my stihl 550 brush cutter. We got them I'll tempered copperhead here in the mountains. Also goin to start doin some tree climbing so the 16 inches will be good for that.

Reddog

If you are walking a lot dont get the double shank lineman.
Way to stiff from what they told me.

Were great to deal with on the phone when I had a few sizing questions before ordering my first set of pacs.

RPF2509

I got the uninsulated pacs.   A good boot overall except the rubber seam can cut at your ankle if socks not thick enough.  Had them first as caulks then switched to the rubber pegs for snow - footbed one size bigger to get the inserts in.  Good customer service.

Autocar

Mine are like Reddog's only thing I don't care about them there plenty heavy. Iam pleased over all.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!