iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

t40 winch on 380c timberjack

Started by muellerlogging, January 23, 2015, 11:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muellerlogging

What do I have to do to put a t40 winch on a 380c with a gearamatic on it now. can I use my same controls or do I have to change something??? Thanks for any input

so il logger

The T40 uses a cable control to actuate the winch. Im assuming your gearmatic uses either a brake fluid ran control or hydraulic. Other than that im not sure if you could use your existing drive line and You will have to run hydraulic lines to the T40. One for a pressure line and one for return.  What trans does your 380 have? The return port may already be there and just plugged. The pressure side will be easy.

muellerlogging

It has the clark 4 speed automatic in it.

muellerlogging

could
you post me pictures on how your 450c is plumbed, they are pretty much the same skidder, yours is just bigger

so il logger

Yeah, ill get some pics tomorow raining here today  :(. Plumbing is real simple though, just a small pressure hose off of left port of charge pump, and larger return hose that threads into right rear of tranny. Trust me you will love that t40 winch  8) 8)

so il logger

Sorry, I havent had a chance to pull the shields off to get a good picture of hose routing. Ill take a look in service book and see if there's a diagram.

Thank You Sponsors!