iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Our boy, Jeff.

Started by Texas Ranger, November 25, 2007, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Now, no one took credit for this video, but, it looks like a broken butt (stock) was the cause 8)

http://funhouse.bubble.ro/1261/Worst_Hunter_vs_Stupid_deer/
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

LOGDOG

That's one lucky deer.

LOGDOG

isawlogs

I dont normaly take time to go and see video's , with slow connection  :-\ But .... I made an exeption to this one having some spare time on my hands ... wait_smiley

Man was it worth it ...  :D :D :D  I have a nephew that can relate to that clip  ::) ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

beenthere

I can relate to that clip...... 8)

An old shotgun with slugs, an ejector tip on bolt broken off unknowingly, a nice 8pt buck at 40 yds looking head-on at while you fire once,........... still standing and looking at the tree with something up on a platform floundering around...
Try to load next round...spent shell stuck in chamber (no ejector tip to hook the shell rim). Buck still staring.
Get out pocket knife...pry empty shell out of chamber. Drop round in chamber, but bolt wont close on it, (because of broken ejector jamming on rim of shell).  Buck still staring.
After several attempts, finally get knife out again, remove good round from chamber. Try putting in the clip with one round, and it feeds into the chamber ok, ahead of the broken ejector.
Buck still standing head-on. Fire again (missing again with the open sight being just the barrel bead at tip). Buck still staring..... ::) ::)
Pocket knife out again to remove spent shell....load another round in the clip.. Buck has taken a step backward and stands broadside...get 3rd shell into chamber, fire, and hit the buck...

Doesn't seem fair to shoot a buck with a big grin on its face like that, and his sides trembling with such laughter.... :D :D :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!