iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I met a guy from the Sisters Mountains area of Oregon

Started by Coon, November 08, 2005, 12:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

Hi everyone.   I met a guy this morning from the Sisters Mountains area of Oregon this morning.  His name is Sykes Mitchells.  He owns 3 different businesses, two of which are in that local area and the other is in my home area in Saskatchewan.   He owns a catering business and a fish market in Oregon and has bought a outfitting business three years ago in Saskatchewan in the same area in which I live.   Does anybody on this site know him???
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Jeff

Ah yes! Isn't he related to Hadley Newham? They all worked together along with Ben Thayer and Don Thatt.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Coon

Jeff

I think I heard that one of Hadley's 3 sister's sons, Cody Pendant, is working part time for Sykes in the fish market while he is in that halfway house drying out. The second sister, Ginger Vitis is working as a Dental Hygienist in Eugene and the third, Toulouse Toutrack, they dont have a clue where she might be.

Tom

She might be in Florida.  There's  a Twotrac moved in down here with a Humpfree Owtasorts.  She has a seester...ahem...  I mean, sister, way up north named Vitis.  No, maybe that's Ritus.  Yeah Ritus.  Married to some nut named Arthur.  Somebody said something about them haveing a bed and breakfast somewhere up there.   Call it Room 'n Toilet or Room 'n Toid or something in like that.  :-\  ;D

Coon

Well then that "DRYOUT" must be in Canada. :D 8) 

Sykes was telling me afew things about their hunting this season.  He told me that they (his hunters) had shot over 1500 birds in total this year. :o :D

Jeff

Yup, I heard the cook up there at the camp, Russell Upsumgrub, cooks most of them birds the day they are shot.

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!