iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I write this with a tear in my eye.........

Started by Woodhauler, May 30, 2013, 02:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Sorry to hear of your loss Woodhauler. :'(

Sonofman

I am sorry for your loss, woodhauler. It is never easy loosing a loved one, I know what it is like. We will be praying for you and your family.
Located due west of Due West.

Woodhauler

Been a hard day, thanks guys for being here!Spent the afternoon getting the funeral set up. One thing i remember for moms obit just as the funeral directer was leaving was SHE WAS 19 years SOBER!!!  One thing mom was so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Proud of!!!!!!!!!!!   I wanted that in there!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Ken

Lots of toys for working in the bush

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Ron Scott

~Ron

Sixacresand

Woodhauler,  I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother.  You and your Family will be in our prayers. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

rhino135

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

r.man

Woodhauler your mother deserved to be proud. Sorry for your loss.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Mark K

Husky 372's-385's,576, 2100
Treefarmer C7D
Franklin 405
Belsaw m-14 sawmill

coxy

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

drobertson

Sorry for your loss Woodhauler,  My thoughts and prayer go out for you and your family as well.   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Woodhauler

Spent the day with dad, He is doing ok! The stroke he had a couple months ago still has his left side weak. The visiting hours are sunday so i am sure it willm be  hard on him.  Hopefully he will make it through this. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE PRAYERS AND CONDOLESENSE>
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Woodhauler

Well things went good today! I am glad i got my way and had calling hours! Must have been 350 or more people there! I knew mom had some friends but i was shocked at the turn out!!

Thank You Sponsors!