iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Almost new and new to me EZ Boardwalk Jr.

Started by DDobbs, March 24, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDobbs

Found a really nice EZ Boardwalk Jr. On CL this afternoon.
6 hour road trip I am back home with a new to me Jr.
It had only had 5 bands on it .
  I know I need pics or its not true.....lol
I will get some pics later this morning after a nap.

Dave
EZ Boardwalk 40
Ez Boradwalk Jr.sold 11/7/2015
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

m wood

Congrats DDobbs.  I must say, that happened pretty fast.  you must not have had the camera ready.  I guess we can wait on pics till you and your EZ Jr. get rested up ovenight :D.
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

dgdrls

Chuck White

Congratulations on the mill Dave!

Many good times ahead of you!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Happy for you! that sound new to me, can't wait to see some blue!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Congratulations !!  I know that you are excited.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Yes,sir,you done good.What's the plan for the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

slider

al glenn

DDobbs

Thanks guys!
I was going to buy a new EZ either today or tomorrow so it worked out real well.
It was kinda like buying a demo mill. With only ever having 5 bands on it , it hasn't sawn a lot.
  As to what I will do with the wood. I buy and sell wood and saw with my CSM now.
The band mill will just help with that. Maybe pick up some real small jobs . The guy that has a couple logs he needs sawed.
Dave

EZ Boardwalk 40
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

JohnM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Ga Mtn Man

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

hunz

Very happy for you DDobbs! It is such a great feeling when a man has a new toy to cut his teeth on. I am sure you will be grinning ear to ear with the first cut.
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

Bill Gaiche

hackberry jake

Score! You'll be whackin and an stackin in no time!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

morgoon

Wow that is showroom new!

Why did the fellow sell it? Was sawing just not for him?
Homemade bandsaw, made by my mentor and dear friend Unto...who turned 85 this year

And I just made my first longbow...awesome

mesquite buckeye

I'm assuming it was a real good deal. ;D Have some fun with it.... 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

POC

I've been doing some research and I've came to the conclusion that the EZ Jr. is for me also.  Congrats on your find.
And that's all I have to say about that,
Patrick

DDobbs

Quote from: morgoon on March 24, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
Wow that is showroom new!

Why did the fellow sell it? Was sawing just not for him?

He is moving with his job.

Dave
EZ Boardwalk 40
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

customsawyer

Congrats on the score. I am thinking you will find it a little easier to push through a log than your CSM.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

richhiway

Looks like a great machine. Good Luck with it.
Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

21incher

Congratulations on your find. Looks like new. My wife would never believe me if I brought something that looked that good home and told her it was used.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

kczbest

Congrats on the new toy......................Um I mean new mill! 8)
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

Thank You Sponsors!