iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NEEDED:FIDDLE, BANJO ETC. TO PLAY PIG ROAST

Started by Buzz-sawyer, July 30, 2004, 02:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

Hey, knowinyall are sooo multi talented 8) 8) 8) whos got a harmonica, fiddle, banjo (NOBLE) to bring to the pig roast....BLUES or blue grass whatwever ya got lets pic out a tune ;) :) :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Cedarman

I can't play anything, but I could sure listen real good.
I am just going to have to get the wheels ready and head north.
I know the pig is going to smell good, taste great, look just fine, and now there's going to music in the air.
Wow
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

Boy oh boy.  This thread above all has sure got me wishing I could make it to that there Piggy Roast.  Man, I'd be a glad to SING for yall!!!!!!!! ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

WV_hillbilly

I can't play any  musical instuments  > but how about a scrollsaw ?
Hillbilly

SwampDonkey

:D

Is that a piano hinge I hear? Oh, no. Its just CK. ;)

Sorry for the laugh, it came to me as I was thinking about an episode of a 70's sitcom with the biggest bigot in Queens Astoria, NYC.

My father has a fiddle, but hasn't played in 30 years. I have a harmonica, but all I ever got out of it was noise. It's burried in the rubble some place, thank goodness :D :D Father goes to a local talent show every week to hear them play fiddle and hear them sing, but not blue grass music. Folk music mostly and then there is some waltz music too for dancing. I think the folks do like blue grass though. Personally, I never attended that kind of music. I don't hate it though. Younger generation I guess. ;)

Sounds like you guys are going to make a good time and get your bellies full. ;)

cheers
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

etat

Hey Swamp, I'm gonna remember that come Christmas ya done promised me a set of Lego's!!!! 8)  I can't wait, I haven't gotten toys for Christmas in a LONG time!!!! :D

I'm probably pert near abouts one a the few people in the world that could make that Piano HINGE :) sound good.  As I've said before ya'd just have ta hear me sing in person to truly appreciate the fact that I've never had not even one little singing lesson!!!  Not ONE bit embarrassed to beller one out though!!!!! ;D

I do have me one HIT song I wrote one time though!   I call it the KUDSU song!!   If it'd ever get out I'm SURE somebody would wanna record it!!!!!  Probably some big singing star. ;D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Bro. Noble

We got Buzz and Jeff on the guitar,  Paul H on the mouth harp,  and I'm bringing my banjo hoping there's someone that can play it--------who else ?
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Buzz-sawyer

We do NEED a fiddle player BAD come break it out .....lets bend a tune (fracture one!! 8) 8))
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Thank You Sponsors!