iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a tiny government mistake

Started by etat, February 16, 2004, 06:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Duane_Moore

8) 8)Maybe a new toy for Master Ryan?? huh Grandpa??? just a thought.  Duane 8) 8) 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

etat

Duane, think anybody'd notice if we siphoned off the funds from our investment company.? ;D ;D  It would be GREAT for traveling between CA and MS.  Now that we got J_T  on board we got somebody to blame for misapproated funds.  Besides that we NEED a jet, don't ya think!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Duane_Moore

:Dnow theres a man with a plan, like that kinda thinkin, Blame it on J_T good job, hay you ever think of running for Senator??? Ck? I would fly out and see ya with our newly aqqired plane, write it off on expences, ya my man, it would be a bit faster then a 47 Plymouth, gota go do some bidding,Duh---Duane :D :D :D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

L. Wakefield

Hey, the heck with the blue angel. *I* want the one mentioned at the bottom that 'climbs straight up'. Has this guy gotten hold of a Harrier? I want one. Just the thing to take off from Maine- straight up- zip down to WV- land- straight down- just what I need with the vertical land there. Wouldn't take any 18 hours driving to get there, neither. Now wouldn't that be SPESHUL! I loved it when they had one in 'True Lies'      lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Furby

I'd love one to, L. I'm thinking...... timeshare ??? ??? ???

LSUNo1

Its gone now. Assuming it was the fighter jet we heard about on the news?

etat

LSUNo1, found it, still there, just got a new item number.
F/A-18A Navy Blue Angel Hornet
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079057375&category=4672

Lotsa folks got to playing around with the bidding so apparantly the seller ended the auction and relisted it to pre=approved bidders only.

etat

L. Wakefield, that one that fly's straight up, it don't 'exactly' look like a harrier.  DanG, I don't know exactly what it DOES look like!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460961703&category=26442

Guy's got a F-100 D Thunderbird, a HUEY, and a couple of Mig fighters for sale too.

Duane_Moore

:DDarn, and I was just gettin ready to bid on it, oh well next time. sorry ck, guess we will have to stick with the 47 plymouth. Oh that thing flyin straight up?  thats me when the wife gets holt me... wander what the goverment sold that for in the first place??? Free??  Duh---Duane ;D ;D

etat

Uh, Duane..........check again, see my previous post just above yours :) :)

Duane_Moore

8) 8)gee, lots of neat stuff for sale. well within the price range of a working man, let's see raise hand at aucion, see if you can outbid everybody else,  got it....need anything? guys. I only charge a small percentage for bidding for you, 8% seams  fair. thats OK glad I could Help.   Duh---Duane. 8) 8) 8) Ck hows Ryan?

etat

Went by twice to see him today, and both times he was 'sleepin like a baby!!!!  He's doing good and should come home wednesday or thursday!!!!!!!!!1

DanG hospitals got some kind of rule that grandparents, or anybody else can't go back there unless accompanied by a parent!   And both times I was there the boy and his wive wasn't ther. And them nurses don't take BRIBES!    I never heard of such a thing!!!!!!! ??? ??? ??? ???

J_T

Ck never heard of such no bribe  :( Get Swead to teach you how to cry ;D
Jim Holloway

Swede

Yes grand pa tate! That is a TYPICAL crying case.  :D  

Congratulations! and Good luck!

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Stan

There is only a rule because somebody had the authority to make a rule.  :-/
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

oldsaw-addict

Take a look at that guys Huey UH-1 chopper, I think its a junker, just look at the pics. What good is a chopper that wont even fly? Hey, anyone got a spare truck frame? I bet that the chopper would make a great worker transport into the woods, IF one could fix it up to make it fly that is. Just fly over the river, then drive up the rest of the way. :D :D :D
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Thank You Sponsors!