iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deer season and proud Dads

Started by arkansas, November 12, 2007, 06:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkansas

Title says it all.  My son's first deer, he is almost as excited as I am. 8)
Working on a hot LT40HD for now

moosehunter

Thats quite a deer for a lad that size!!!!!!

I have been waiting for 45 years for one that size to walk by my stand!

8) 8)
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Weekend_Sawyer

Wow, an incredible looking rack. I'm sure there will be a mount in the future!
Good going.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

rbhunter

Nice buck. Nice picture. Now where is the story that goes with the buck. How about your son tells it and you type it or cooler yet can we have it on audio. I would love to hear his story of the buck.   8)
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Coon

That makes two of us.  To get a story of a young lads first buck first hand= priceless.
I'm sure he will treasure it and show it to his kids a few years down the road.

Nice buck by the way. smiley_thumbsup
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

Good going there young feller. I guess ya earned your room and board this winter. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

That is one nice buck!

I remember each of my son's first deer, not sure who was the proudest them or me. :)

Warbird

Very nice!  Did you make him clean it?  ;D

ely

well its not a deer but i was proud none the less. :)

Norm

Cool!

I love to bow fish but haven't done so in years. My personal best is a 17# buffalo carp.

SwampDonkey

Can't do such things up here unless your status Indian.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DWM II

Congratulations for the young man, theres lots to be proud of there. 8)
Stewardship Counts!

thecfarm

Nice job.That looks quite the set up on that bow.Never seen anything like that around here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ely

thanks guys, bowfishing is my other addiction, rather my 1st addiction. i will later on get some pics of my rig and post them if yall are interested. i would venture a guess that i know someone that lives near you that bowfishes, if we ever got to talking about it.

Norm

I'd sure be interested to see the latest ely.

I use a black bear bow if that gives you an idea of how long it's been since I've gone bow fishing.  :D

ADAMINMO

Bowfishin is awesome. Went up to Columbia ,MO on the Grand river and bowfished for the Asian Carp.That is awesome.They jump 12'+ out of the water.We bowfish at a local river that runs into a local lake and have a blast.We only have carp and suckers(rough fish that look like an algea eater)Those Asian carp get pretty big.I use an old Whitetail hunter bow my Grandpa gave me.

Thank You Sponsors!