iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

(Wood) Doctor Appointment

Started by Magicman, June 26, 2015, 06:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Pat and I had the pleasure of having @GeneWengert-WoodDoc visit us last evening.  He was working on a job about 40 miles from the Cabin, so we adjusted our schedules accordingly.  We had a truly wonderful but too short of a visit.

I gave him an overview of the original Cabin build, the Cabin Addition, and the bedroom projects.  After that, we took a golf car ride and looked at some of my Pine plantations, my old dying Champion Tree, Oak plantings, and a small portion of the wood lots.

Back at the cabin we had a meal of chicken spaghetti, green beans, and topped off with

Blueberry Crunch & Ice Cream compliments of @pineywoods and Nelda.

Oh, and Pat took a picture so that Gene could prove that he really has met the Magicman.   ;D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Andy White

Lynn,
So glad that visit took place! You two really had me going in a big circle with that phone trick!! Sure wanted to meet and visit with him, and maybe the space/time continuum would have been altered so the fire would not have happened! Maybe another time we can meet. 8) 8) 8)   Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I've never had Chicken Spaghetti.  ::)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

nmericle53

Chicken spaghetti is good especially if it is real cheesy. Pat that spaghetti looks yummy!
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

woodmills1

nice, I had a phone call with gene, but no food ever.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!