iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

9lbs 4oz

Started by hackberry jake, June 27, 2015, 01:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

47sawdust

Congratulations on a beautiful child.I hope he has his Father's creative genius.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Bruno of NH

Happy for you Jake .
Enjoy they grow up fast !
Please spend lots of time with him
You will never reget it .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Rock a bye baby in the Cradle.  Congrats to the entire "new" family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

nmericle53

Congrats on new baby. I bet he doesn't fit new born clothes.Lol. My first one was 10lb.10oz. and 23" to boot. He is precious.
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

sandsawmill14

congratulaions 8) 8) 8) fine lookin youngun!!!
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

thecfarm

I like the name.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congratulations and best wishes to all, Jake!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Andy White

hj,
Congrats 0n a fine looking son. He will test out the joints on that new cradle for sure. Looks like he wants a bowl of grits for dinner.     :o :o :o  Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

goose63

Congrats hj that's a fine looking young man right there
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

Congratulations to you all. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jeff

Awesome. Another yungun to watch grow up on the Forestry Forum!  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you! 
Say when

WV Sawmiller

HJ,

Ooops. I was in the wrong forum section. Thought I was in the outdoor section and was expecting to see a fish. Opened up and there was a baby.

Congrats to all. I trust mom is doing well too.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Mooseherder

Congratulations! 8)

78NHTFY

Congratulations--good looking kidlet!  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

ozarkgem

Congrats on the new addition to the family. I have not heard the name Ancil for a long time. The place I grew up on was the Ancil Robinson place. Is that a family name for you?
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

WDH

You did fine, Jake.  Real fine.  Congratulations.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

justallan1

Jake, congrats on the new addition to you family. I hope all went well for your wife and the little one and that they both are doing good.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

hackberry jake

Quote from: ozarkgem on June 27, 2015, 08:44:22 PM
Congrats on the new addition to the family. I have not heard the name Ancil for a long time. The place I grew up on was the Ancil Robinson place. Is that a family name for you?
It is an old family name on the mothers dads side. She is doing great. It is amazing what the human body can do. Especially the female body. I feel like us men are like Swiss army watches and women are more like the space shuttle. Thanks for all the encouragement fellas!

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Sixacresand

Congratulations, Jake.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

jamesamd

You both have just been blessed! May every day be a joy....

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

SawyerBrown

Congratulations!!  Nothing like holding your child for the first time, is there?  So happy for you guys!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

petefrom bearswamp

Congatulations on the new addition to your family.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

congrats to you and family  :) :)

Corley5

8) 8)  Congratulations!!!
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Larry

Congratulations on a beautiful boy! 8) 8) 8)

Won't be any time at all until Forrest is making sawdust. :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

fishpharmer

Well done Jake and Jake's wife!   8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bill Gaiche

Congrats to the family. bg

WmFritz

Congratulations ... fine looking son, Jake.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Coach

Congrats Jake and mom.

sandhills

Very happy for all of you Jake congratulations!

thechknhwk

Congratulations!   You'll only feel inadequate until the next time she "needs" you to fix, lift, open, move, make something for her :D

ND rancher

Congratulations to the two of you on that bundle of joy you made!  :) :) :)
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

coalsmok

Congratulations.  Just wait till he starts talking. Remember they are always watching/listening and things you think they miss will embarrass you later on at the strangest time ;D. 

drobertson

Outstanding! Real happy for you and the Misses!  he is a dandy for sure 8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

barbender

Congratulations, Jake! 8) You know, my wife still will cry sometimes from stubbing her toe or something like that, and yet, she can push out a baby and not shed a tear while doing it. I don't get it ::)
Too many irons in the fire

VictorH

8)  Congratulations!  May he grow in wisdom and stature (old saying)  May God Bless You, your wife, and child.

Texas Ranger

Congrats, it is fun to watch them grow out of the grub stage.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Shotgun

Congratulations!!  Children are a blessing, and they also grow up fast.  Enjoy him each and every day.
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

WDH

Jake,

Y'all getting any sleep?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

lowpolyjoe

hackberry jake

Quote from: WDH on July 05, 2015, 08:38:02 PM
Jake,

Y'all getting any sleep?
Not near enough. I was talking to the wife yesterday about the week we've had. Spent over $2k on hospital bills, getting about 4-5 hrs of sleep a day, central AC went out so I had to go buy a large window AC and install it to keep the baby comfortable until the part for the Central ac comes in.... And it's still the happiest week of my life.  ;D

scsmith42

Way cool!  Congratulations Jake!!!!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

samandothers

Congratulations!!!   I do like the name!  Life will not be the same.

Just Me

Cool!  Mine are all grown up now, miss-em.

What a fun ride you are in for. Happy for you.

Larry

Hilltop366

Thank You Sponsors!