iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new experience

Started by woodmills1, November 30, 2002, 02:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

had something happen today I have never seen.  I felled a larger red oak, about 14" DBH and sure enough it landed right on another red oak about 10" DBH.  Well you could have stunned me, that big tree just up and unrooted the smaller one, felled it right to the ground.  Color me impressed, made for quite the load of 16 footers home on the tractor.  That little Kioti almost made it up the last hill with 7 16 foot logs and 5 8 foot ones.  spun at the last minute and only had to take two off, even with thawing snow on the ground. 8)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Kevin_H.

wow two' fer one what a deal.

Is the ground that soft?
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Lenny

Oak that loose,You may as well take it now rather than the next strong winds.
 Doug out many oak stumps with the backhoe, they are usally spread out and down, grown around every rock there is.
 I have no shortage of rock.got 50 AC of them. Anyone want some?? ???

Thank You Sponsors!