iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Nice Day

Started by Burlkraft, October 31, 2010, 01:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

It was pretty nice out yesterday  8)  8)

I had taken some pork shoulder out to smoke and it was a perfect day for that

First I got the egg ready to go

I had been injecting them for a day with mesquite BBQ sauce. Now I seasoned them and they are ready to go

The Egg was at 300* so it was time to add the pan with hickory chips and the grate

All set the shoulders are on and now it's time to close the lid and get the temp adjusted to 200*. It's now 4:30 pm on Saturday

Rhino can hardly wait!

It's now 10:00 am on Sunday and these babies are ready for lunch  digin_2 digin_2

Why not just 1 pain free day?

sawguy21

MMMM, that looks like a fine lunch.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Reddog

pasbuild

I don't mean to be a pain in da .... but I don't see that on my menu list and I think we have the same one ??? :P ::)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Raider Bill

Plant based Shoulder = Vegatarian Pig!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Burlkraft

I never said I had had any.......

Jill liked it tho...... :D :D :D :D :D

Burlkraft

Quote from: Raider Bill on October 31, 2010, 04:39:09 PM
Plant based Shoulder = Vegatarian Pig!

Not so!!

It was "Organic Free Range" Pork  :D  :D  :D

WDH

Delicious (I bet  :D).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Y'all cut BK a little slack, would you?  I have broken bread and things with the man on several occasions, and I can assure you that he always takes care of his vegetarian diet before he dives into the meat. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Norm

Thank You Sponsors!