iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Babies!

Started by fishpharmer, April 09, 2009, 01:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Baby Largemouth bass.  Five days old.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

okie

Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Fish it Looks like they are going well   ;) ;D  8) 8) 8) How you gona feed all them mouths tho Mate ;) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

isawlogs

Cool  !!!!  8)  Now , who is it that gets to count them  ???  Do youhave an idea how many are in there , and also , what would the survival rate be  ??? :P  Inquiring mind ya know ... :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

fishpharmer

MM they are in a pond already.  They eat plankton at this stage then eat progressively larger organisms.

ISL,  someone, not me, counted about 200 eggs per ml.  There were about 300 ml of eggs. 60,000 eggs.   I get 50-75% survival to the two inch size.  At two inches they are harvested and counted , about 750 per lb.  Then they are stocked into ponds, lakes and rivers.

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Jeff

I little heat, some basil and potatoes and I can see a fine soup. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

fishpharmer

They have alot more flavor when they weigh a pound each :D

Thank You Sponsors!