iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logosol PH360

Started by slohand, April 23, 2011, 11:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slohand

I am out in Western Canada and after almost a year of waiting finally received my new Logosol PH 360 a week ago. One of the first in Canada I think.

We haven't got it set up and running yet, but are looking forward to getting at it. Definitely looks like a well made and designed machine. Definitely very Swedish... they do like the socket head screws... like IKEA. But then so do I, even if they are metric.

Haven't seen much on the Forum about the 360, but a few of you folks in the States must have some run time on them by now. Any comments... likes ... dislikes. The only thing I've found to complain about so far... other than the extreme wait for delivery, is that there wasn't anything for a Manual other than a few pieces of photocopied assembly and very basic setup instructions.

Did you folks in the US get a good big fat Manual?

Other than that, I am sure it is going to be a learning experience. We have thousands of hours on Sawmills and Logging Equipment but absolutely nothing on planers/ moulders, not even the little home shop models. I'll let you know how it goes.

BandsawWarrior

Sounds like we're in the same boat!  We have three sawmills but just bought our first (used) planer.  It should be showing up next week.  I researched the 360 a lot and it sounds like a great machine.  I really like the fixed table height, that's a big improvement for sure. 

Anyways sounds really exciting please when you get it running...maybe some pics too!

Just curious did you order it from Canada or from the U.S.?

Tyler Hart
T&N Custom Sawmill

laffs

the guy i bought my 260 from didnt get a manual for his 360 either he said it was a long wait for the 260 manual, i want to say a year.
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

slohand

Bandsaw...
I bought my machine thru Canada dealer, Silvana.

A year to get the Manual... Now I would think that would be about the easiest thing to do. Just basically update to the 260 isn't it? Go figure.

BandsawWarrior

Did you get your ph360 up and running yet? 
Just curious what size blower you're planning on hooking up?

Tyler Hart
T&N Custom Sawmill

slohand

Bandsaw...
No not hooked up yet. I've got to put up a building first and its been so totally wet and miserable this spring I can't get the pad poured yet. Also got to get the power to the building. I have both 600 and 440 on site but no 220 so need to put in a drop transformer as well.
They kind of caught me by surprise when the machine actually arrived after numerous delays and setbacks...

Thank You Sponsors!