iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Am I drinking too much?

Started by DouginUtah, January 02, 2012, 07:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

The 2011 year has ended and I now know how much drinking I have done. Just for grins, I saved all the cups for the year.  :D

Wendy's, Taco Bell, and McDonald's + Arby's (left to right)

(Now that Taco Bell has raised their prices (Cheesy gordita crunch from 1.49 last year at this time to $2.19 now and no free senior drink) I will be eating more often at Wendy's.)

This Thursday it will be McDonald's Big Macs. Buy one, get the second one for 1¢ more.

(I know, some of you wouldn't eat fast food even if you needed to use their restroom.  :D )
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Jeff

What are those stacks translated into the mullah spent to make them?  I bet you don't want to even know. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

zopi

I have almost gotten off of fast food..have not been in a mickey dees in a year...wendy's and hardees some...
None of it good for you.

I quit smoking too.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

red oaks lumber

the last time i ate fast food it was still food ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Left Coast Chris

I finaly ended up with digestive problems so I cut out most sugar (including soft drinks), cut out bread and made sure I got 50% volume fruit or vegies in every meal.   A big adjustment at first but it quickly knocked off 15 lbs and much better digestion.  The other thing fast food is bad for is sodium.  You are doing pretty well to be able to still be going on high fast food volume.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Ironwood

WOW, dat is ALOT of soft drink. Alot of truck drivers consume MASSIVE amounts of soft drinks. I heard a study somewhere (perhaps BIL, corp. health wellness guy) and how bad it is for not only your physical health, but also a nearly constant sugar wash on your teeth and gums. Clean your teeth after each beverage if you can, it will make a difference in the long run, youll have teeth when your old.

I would say, YES, your drinking too much. ;)

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Ironwood

Shucks, you made it, you are OLD :D 70 is GOOD! how long you been drinking that much? Beats other vices, .....I wont go into those ;D
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

DouginUtah

Quote from: Jeff on January 02, 2012, 07:06:07 PM
What are those stacks translated into the mullah spent to make them?  I bet you don't want to even know. :D

One of the advantages of being a senior.  At least half were free or only 50¢.

As for sodium, I don't even have to tell the girl--the fries come with no salt. 8)
-Doug

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Magicman

I am still scrolling back up and looking  :o  at those stacks.  That is amazing.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Say when

Raider Bill

That's how hoarders get started one cup at a time ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

isawlogs

Guessing you eat drink out alot  :) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Boy, my Dad would love to have all those cups to start Tomato seeds in next month!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

SwampDonkey

I take it there are no good cooks at home. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DouginUtah

Quote from: Roxie on January 03, 2012, 02:27:54 PM
Have you counted those?   :D

Just counted them...365 (oddly enough!). Actually though, 40-50 of them are probably my wife's, before she went on her strict diet. Also notice that they are all "small", no Big Gulps.  :D

Quote from: isawlogs on January 03, 2012, 03:06:16 PM

Guessing you eat drink out alot  :) :D
Every day. It's easier and cheaper than cooking something at home, but only if you have mastered the fine art of fast food purchasing.

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 03, 2012, 05:49:14 PM
I take it there are no good cooks at home. ;D

My wife drops by for one or two days a week. I cooked for myself (excluding childhood and Air Force) until I was 38 and burned out as a cook.

Wish I could be getting as many replies to my "Electrical Advice Needed" thread as I have gotten here.  :D
-Doug

---

red

well you should not drink while doing electric
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

tyb525

at Wendy's you can get a monteray chicken sandwhich and a small chili for about $2.75. Then grab a fountain pop at the gas station. Thats been my routine for awhile :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

thecfarm

I'm not a senior yet so soda drinking for me is just about no when I go out to eat. Even a good seat down restaurant will clip me almost $2 for a 16oz drink. Just water please,works for me. I just found a Nesta ice tea 1 liter for a dollar.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

semologger

i wonder how tall of a stack i would have if i collected my beer cans in a year. That gives me a new project i just need to find a way to make them stack on each other. Im with ya on sit down places cfarm i always order water. Makes my kids mad when they have to drink water also ha. But 5 soft drinks ends up to be alot of money.

You need to take all your cups in with you and see if they will give you free refills.

semologger

You know if you get the bigger cups at mcdonalds you might win the monopoly game when its going on.

Texas Ranger

Wish I could be getting as many replies to my "Electrical Advice Needed" thread as I have gotten here.  :D

I have some advice on your Electrical post.  Don't do electrical. ::)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sawguy21

Good thing I don't collect the cans and bottles, I don't need the guilt trip. That reminds me, gotta get rid of Karen's diet Coke cans. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

Do spent coffee cans count for anything? :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

They work good for nuts and bolts,IF they are made out of tin. Some I noticed are just card board,like Crico cans are.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

I took one or two to the shop, but never seem to use them. Too much chaos to dump everything is a can unless it's a can of nails the same size. Otherwise, the whole can has to be dumped to find the one nut I need. :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!